Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've got Good News & Bad News

Which do you want first?

I hope you said 'Bad News' because... my digital camera is messed up!

The LCD screen stopped working. Phooey. I hope this won't have a negative impact on my photography skillz. My face is smooshed flat, so peering through the little view finder thingy shouldn't be too bad. Of course, half of the fun of having a digital camera is gone... since I can no longer see my shots as soon as I click'em. Anyhow, I'm making my camera stay in bed for a few days - in the hopes that it gets better.

The Good News is that my blog was selected as dogmark's "Cool Dog Site of the Day" for September 8th!

Dogmark also has a "Cool Dog Site of the Month" Award - but we'll have to wait until September ends before they'll accept votes for September's sites. But don't worry - In October, I'll remind you to go vote for your favorite.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said…

    Love to all....

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Congratulations on your award, Brody. Your camera will be in my prayers. If only I were there, I would attempt to heal it.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    Congratulations!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arf-o! Arf-o! (Bravo!Bravo!)

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said…

    Way to go, Brody!! You are a cool dude! Hope your camera gets fixed so we can see more of you.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Zeus said…

    Congratulations Brody! You definitely deserve it! I know every time we come to your site, my pet's future mate says, "Look how cute he is! Don't you just want one after you look at him?"

    I think you're influencing humans to obey the bulldog. Good work, my friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home