Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bulldog Cinema

I don't know if you guys have ever explored my link buttons on the right over there... but Adam Sandler, the comedian/actor is a bulldog lover and has lots of entertaining Bulldog Movies of his bulldogs, Matzoball, Lucy and the late, great Meatball. That's Matzo's sire in the photo - he appeared in Little Nicky as 'Mr. Beefy'.

I can really relate to the latest movie, 'Couch Rookie'. Know what I mean?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Correction Brody,
    Mr. Beefy (Roo) is not Meatball, but apperently they have the same Dad.

    They also have a thier 3rd Bully, Lucy. --she's the Couch Rookie. But it seems like Matz is doing well as a big sister and showing her the ropes.

    -Mom ;P *slupp*

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Oops, my bad - thanks anonymous - correction made!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Zeus said…

    The bulldog from Little Nicky completely made that movie! I snorted quite a few times at that film. Oh, the memories...

    Brody, you made my Thursday Thirteen for this week. If you would like to have a look, you can go here.

    Also, thank you for your kind words on the Top 200 Pet Site. I appreciate it a lot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home