Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bulldog Beard Grooming

Yeah yeah, I know what you are all thinking... and you're wrong. Bulldogs can TOO have beards. Pugs have beards... so why can't bullies have beards too? huh? Answer me that - smarty-pants.

I'm trying to grow out my beard. I can't wait till its nice and full and fluffy. It will serve as a a nice head-rest when my dad isn't around. It's only been a few minutes, and already I seem to have a nice base coat started. I'm sure, with my mom's help, I'll be a shoe-in for the World Beard Championships.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    I will see you in Brighton, England, in 2007, Brody. May the best beard win.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, Brody - I don't have your master's (or is it the other way around, he's the slave, you're the master) e-mail here at work. Please tell him the pkg is in the mail --- overnighted, should be in tomorrow's delivery. Happy Ann to all of you, HB to A, love to all.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Gotcha - No problems, I'll let my two-legged cookie keeper know. ;)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    brody, I wish you would blog more often..i love to look at you...you are so cute....that sure must feel good when they brush your beard...

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Heya Mj - yes, you are right...
    I wish I could blog more often too.

    The good news is that the past few busy weeks have provided lots of post material. The bad news is that I'm now only awake for about 15 minutes a day since I'm so exhausted.

    BUT - I promise to blog tonight - and I'll be sure to let you know personally when its up and running. Regardless, thanks for checking in.

    ;)

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Zeus said…

    I had no idea you could grow a beard! I'm slightly jealous since, being a male feline, I haven't been able to grow my own facial hair in a long time. Perhaps you could braid it to give you more of an alternative look? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home