Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Soccer Camp

Swimming lessons, horseback riding, potato-sack races, religious education and paramilitary training - Talk about summertime fun! There's no better way to spend the summer!

That's why I've volunteered my time and skills to teach a soccer clinic at Ayatollah Mugsy's Youth Indoctrination Camp. Obviously these young ones have much to learn but I'm confident that they will improve once I've crushed their egos - since only then, in the grip of humiliation, can they embrace the canine as superior in yet another aspect of life and thus begin to re-learn the basics of ball-hoggery.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    Bowsers..Brody...you are my most favorite soccer player ever...I am going to look in stores for a doggy tshirt with your picture on it....just like the people do with that Becham guy.....

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    That's some fancy foot/nosework you got going on there Brody. You'll have those kids whipped into shape before they know what hit them.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said…

    WOW you're great! We need to start a team!!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said…

    By the way...

    Are you going to the FC Barcelona game this Sunday? I am...well my parents are, they promised to buy me a shirt.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    HEY Cairo!

    Tell your parents to check out THIS place. They sell soccer jerseys for dogs! I just hope they have our sizes.

    And perhaps we should start designing jerseys for our new team. Any ideas?

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    so that is what you do with those round things, I got one in my yard I don't even look at! Thanks for the instructional video!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home