Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Forget WEB surfing...

YEay!

I'm going to the Dog Beach today! With the Pant-o-meter on full tongue, this is good news. Afterwards, I'll hit the Spa for a double dose of relaxation.

Sounds like a busy day... hope I have the energy...

Mom says I'm gonna be a speed bump on the living room floor. Dad says that's ok, since that's what I'm designed for anyways.

This photo is from last time I went to the dog beach - but I'll be sure to take more photos today and post them soon.

Stay cool everyone - and have a good Labor Day Weekend!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Zeus said…

    You look like you are a famous movie celebrite, sprawled out at the beach with the big umbrella behind you to give you shade. You should have your human pets rub suntan lotion all over you and feed you grapes. I think that's supposed to be part of the whole "look".

    Hope you have lots of fun, and Happy Labor Day to you and your family!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    dang I am jealous, its too hot in this state to go outside for very long. we need one of those beach things you speak of!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said…

    Oh boy, I'm jealous too!! It's raining here and very gloomy out. Don't forget to wear your sunscreen!!
    T-man

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger fee said…

    i love your profile pix!

    loves,
    fee

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Tigersan said…

    Me will want to see an updated photo... me hopes you are still keeping in the shade this time around ;)

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Splash said…

    Hey Bro'

    No there is no darn reason why I do not have an RSS feed. My mom makes them at work, why can't I have one. I am her dog after all.

    She says she has thought about making a feed aggregator page (maybe she meant ALLIGATOR?), but that she does not like to work when at home. Not much of an excuse if you ask me.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Cyrus The Great said…

    Dang! I wish I had a Dog Beach near where we live! These things called Lakes, but Dad doesnt really consider those to be real beaches.... But hey, thats Ohio for ya I guess...
    Does your mom make you wear a life jacket too? (Please tell me Im not the only bulldog who cant swim the greatest?!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home