Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Com-pu-tor yip yip yip uhhh-huh

I remember, back when I was a pup, my folks would teach me new things every day. This is a 'frying pan'. These are 'car keys'. This is 'the vacuum'. I'm sure they wanted me to grow up to be a well rounded and social guy. You know the deal.

However, I'll never forget the first time they showed me the internet. I was amazed and I knew immediately how important it would be and how much fun it would be to sniff and drool on. It was such a special moment - I'm sure I'll never forget it.

That's why I was so excited to stumble upon this video of two pups discovering a computer for the first time. I'm not sure what breed they are - but you can tell just how excited they are.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Too cute Brody :-)

    I am glad that our humans showed us the internet and computers - cause then we learned to blog and make lots of friends :-)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said…

    YYYYYYIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP... RAAA-DEEEE-OOOOH... yip yip yip yip yip uh-huh uh-huh!!
    I too am a Sesame Street/Muppet nut!! to
    Keep up the good work Yip Yip!! =)

    Lot's of Lick's
    Sam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home