Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I can see my house from here!


I love a good challenge. Like finishing my bowl of kibble in under 60 seconds, ripping apart any new toys within a week -- and proving to the world that bullies can also be into extreme sports. Yes, forget those skate boarding bulldogs, it's all about hiking bullies!

Plus! there are some great places to hide your private stash on a hiking trail. Which reminds me...didn't I leave something here last week end?
Man... I hate it when this happens. I've burried a stash of bones around here somewhere and now I can't remember where it is. And these weren't just any old leftovers either - these babys were still covered in sauce. Mmmmmm. I've been sniffing around everywhere but I haven't had much luck yet. I know they're around here somewhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home