Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Imposter

My parents took me to another den yesterday for a party. I met this strange dog there and I think it was an imposter...
My first suspicion arose when we greeted, I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. But, I figured, maybe - you know - it had been neutered, spayed or, perhaps, had just taken a bath... Except, it smelled strangely carrot-like. Now, I've tasted carrots, and they are Ok, but - C'mon! - dog's don't like carrots THAT much.

Then my suspicion grew when it failed to 'greet' me back. No circling, no tail-wagging, no nothing! I could see its nose and it was working alright... but, it was like, it didn't know proper dog etiquette! How rude!

In hindsight, I'm not so sure it was a dog. It may have been a dog toy in disguise. So be on the lookout. Keep an eye on your food dish, check under your dog beds, and make sure our dog toys are extra dead - there may be spies among us!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home