Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Commando for Hire

I know I'm technically not a 'working' breed, but my friend Ayatollah Mugsy needs a brick wall demolished. Below is my resume, but I need references. So for those of you who know me, please post a reference in the comments. Wish me luck!

Brody The Bulldog

AKA - Bro, Ice Man, PupDaddy, Kong-Killah











Bull by the Horns
www.brodysbunker.blogspot.com
BrodytheBulldog@Yahoo.com

Skills:
Inherent Bulldog strength
Naturally excellent in teeth-bearing and eyebrow-shifting
Black collar level in toy assault
Skilled in AssGass utilization for crowd control
Self-taught proficiency in beggary
Not afraid of Thunder

Accomplishments:
Total kills: 49
-- Plush Toys: 8
-- Chew Toys: 10
-- Squeaky Toys: 6
-- Soccer Balls: 4
-- Greenies: 17
-- Television Remote: 1
-- Mom's Unmentionables: 3

No Criminal Record as of Jan. 2006
Co-Captain of Dog Park Wrestling Team - Current
Successfully completed Dog Camp, a 3-week intensive Pack-Commando training program. Winter 2005/2006
Headbutt Mom's kitchen doggie gate to oblivion - Sept. 2005
House Trained - Aug. 2005

Hobbies:
Gnawing
Texas-Hold'em

8 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Batpug said…

    If you don't get the gig with the ayatollah, I could use a dog like you as my new sidekick. The only drawback is that you'd have to wear a green speedo. I had to fire my last Robin after he kept saying things like, "Holy molars! Am I ever glad I take good care of my teeth!" Kinda distracting when you're trying to fight crime.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said…

    I'll give you a reference Brody

    Ayatolla, you should hire Brody. If I ever needed a wall knocked down he would be the first dog that I would call. (If I can ever figure out how to use the phone that is)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Brody,
    I have posted a job offer for you on my blog. I hope that you will consider this position. There is no unitard involved.
    Sincerely,
    Mugsy
    Supreme Ayatollah
    Pug Life Ministries

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hey Brody, you sound like the man for the job over at Mugsey's. If you need a place to stay in Florida, we'd let you stay here and patrol our 'hood.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Whooo-Hooo!

    Thank you everyone! For all the great references!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said…

    I'm chackler's dog Boomer and I linked you on my site if that's okay. My mom regularly read's the Ayatollah's site and she found your site yesterday.

    I couldn't figure out how to post the picture though so if you can tell me how I would most appreciate it.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Thomas Peterson said…

    Dear Brody, as a mayoral candidate for Anoka, Minnesota, I am in desparate need of the kind of protection you offer. As you can read in my blog, my last bodyguard was a scaredy cat. I hope you would consider working for me. I know that the drive might be a bit long, so I hope you like car rides. I'm also open to the idea of telecommuting.

    Thank you for your consideration.


    Sincerely,

    Thomas Peterson

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Ivy said…

    hey hey brody! you are welcome to come chase skwerrels in my yard any time! a dog of your great skill is highly valuable in my neighborhood!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home