Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Raging Bull

I arrived at the dog park, ready for a cage match and wondering who my opponent would be. Then - can you believe it?! - Taz walks in... and he was wearing almost the exact same outfit I had on!



Anyhow - Taz saw me eyeing him - so he walked right up to me and started talking smack. I gave him an eyebrow-glare that would have even made The Rock tremble like moist ALPO.

I knew right then that Taz was gonna get a taste of the Bully Bomber.

Then it was on.

Lucky for Taz, I had my can-opener - so the whoop-ass was quickly served up.

Needless to say I was victorious, but don't worry - Taz and I are still good buddies. Click here for more pics!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Batpug said…

    Nice technique, Brody. I always keep my Bat-Can-Opener handy.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Francois said…

    I'd love to talk some smack, but I'm a lover, not a fighter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home