Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mild Narcolepsy



Narcolepsy
Main Entry: nar·co·lep·sy
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -sies
is a chronic neurological disorder caused by the brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally. At various times throughout the day, people (or dogs) with narcolepsy experience fleeting urges to sleep. If the urge becomes overwhelming, patients fall asleep for periods lasting from a few seconds to several minutes. In rare cases, some people may remain asleep for an hour or longer.

Hum.....I'm no Doctor but I might have a mild case of Narcolepsy. I definitly have the uncanny ability to spontaneously fall asleep at any time, any where and any how ...(as seen on the picture above I've been able to do this since I was a young pup) But make no mistake..one crinkle of a bag of treats or the mere sound of kibble raining down on my bowl will always wake me up.

Dude, atleast I dont have it as bad as this guy...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said…

    that is such a cute picture! I saw a puppy bull-dog today. I thought of you.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    We canines have it ruff, er, rough, Brody.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    Looks like a comfy spot to me.

    I've been meaning to ask you a question, you sent me instructions to put the buttons on my blog, I've been wanting to change my title banner but haven't been able to figure it out. Could you please help me. Thanks

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    You are my hero...you are even adorble when you are sound asleep...your cute little wrinkly face makes me smile...MJ

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Thomas Peterson said…

    Dear Brody, I commiserate. I have the same problem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home