Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

San Francisco or Bust


Here are some snippets of my visit to San Francisco. It was a looooongest car ride that I've ever been on. I kept getting up from my car naps asking if we were there yet. Good thing we stopped plenty of times for me to stretch out my legs.

The weekend started of great. Molly showed me around her new digs and all the new toys she's gotten since her arrival.

We then decided to run around the park and go for an extra long walk around town.










Being a country dog, Molly had plenty of questions about the city.

"Y'all have some weird things going on here in California--like wut're those thangs with wheels that make loads of noise?"

"Oh That?," I said "that's called a Bus. It picks you up & takes you around town."


"But ain't that wut humans are for?--to lug yah 'round?" as she scratched her head

"Well, I guess people have to get lugged around too." I replied.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    molly sounds about as wise as the doofus, but she sure is cute!!

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Balboa said…

    It's good that you're visitng and can help Molly get adjusted. What would she do without you?

    Frenchie Kisses,
    Balboa

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    Oh Brody...you are such a good helper to Molly. And i really like your bag. You look very sophisticated...do you feel it with snacks for when you are out walking?

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Lucky you! I miss California (Grew up in Monterey) and would give anything to be there!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Alix&Art said…

    yr bulldog is really really really cute. Guess we've been fooled. The american lady who said she wanted to let us adopt her english bulldog never responded anymore. All she wanted was us to transfer money to her. =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home