Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Commentaries from the Red Carpet


Although I was going for the LA casual look, it was a black tie event on the red carpet. I guess I didn't get the memo, but I still think I looked hot in my "Rub My Belly for Good Luck" shirt at the Bully beauty contest. Good thing I didn't op for the gold grillz. I had loads of fun though. Lots of new bullies on the block. Mom couldn't stop ogling over all the behbeh bullys. She said It was a live Cuteoverload.com experience.

Congratulations to the winners. Props and a shout out to Dooby who deserves the crown for the awesome costume tribute to Chris Farley's SNL Chippendales skit. I got to stash that idea for next year's Halloween parade.
Check out my photos from the red carpet & paparazzi shots of Tyson!


Photo credit of Dooby from Colin Brown

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home