Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holiday Preparations

I had spent most of last week end motivating Grandpa and Grandma to get off thier hineys and finally get a tree. I made a detailed inspection of the spruce to make sure it was suitable to be propped along side grandpa's gargantuan TV. All the ornaments and lights had to be inspected as well.

At one point, mom, mistook me for the tree--I gave her the evil eye until she finally took the bow off.






In the end, the tree turned out well. It'll provide good shade for all those tech gadgets I've been druling over.


Click here to see all my Holiday preperation photos.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Splash said…

    Eew I hate having my photo taken, especially with stupid Santa stuff on me.

    PS I am back, I talked mom into keeping my blog after all.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Your evil eye, honed on the battlefield, surely put the fear of Allah in her.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Awww you're totally pouting with that bow on. So cute though. Looks like you had a great time though! :)

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Deanna said…

    Wow, you really have the evil eye down pat! I need some lessons from you!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Zeus said…

    It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the humans when they prepare for the holidays. Otherwise, you never know what will happen! Good work, Brody!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said…

    Hey, Brody!

    You've been featured as Time person of the year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home