Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Secret to Longevity

This is Boom Boom aka, The Grandmaster. He's 13 bulldog years old (that's 91 human years) --now that's somthing to aspire to. So I asked him his secrets to longevity.

"Well Grasshoper" he said, "it's starts with a healthy kibble diet, none of that human food"

"No Human food?!" I gasped--"that is going to be tough! I don't know if I can handle that."

Then he reached in his treat bag of fortune biscuits, cracked it open and handed me the fortune that said: "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

I bowed my head in humility..."True that Sensei,True That..."

10 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Deanna said…

    He does look like he knows all!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    boom boom looks very happy.. important component of long life... good mom and dad...

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Brody,
    What a cute story it is!
    Mommy is so proud that Boom Boom is on your blog
    Thank you very very much!!
    I hope to see you at Bull Beauty contest next month

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Your sensei sounds very wise, indeed.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said…

    How profound! And look he's got all his own teeth!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    no human food? is life really worth living without it?

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg! Too funny! No human food, huh? bummer that... by the way, we call my Buxom Bullmastiff Girl "Boom Boom Butt".

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Bow to your sensei! LOL! Loved it! Had me cracking up. And that is a great picture.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said…

    Hmmmm, or as ole Confucius said, "In vain have I spent in thought whole days without food, whole nights without sleep! Study is better."

    And he got THAT wrong. The 'whole days without food' concept is just plain wrong.

    So check Boom Boom's credentials, will ya?

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Nugget said…

    I just couldn't do it.. no human food!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home