Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hollywood: Room for Two Soccer Stars?



I think I need to renegotiate my soccer contract, as I'm literally working for kibble and Beckham will be earning 1 million per week for 5 years when he hops the pond here to LALALand. What's he got that I don't? I got the smashing good looks (which I'm banking on to win the 2007 Long Beach Bulldog Beauty Contest) and I can Bend it as well or even better than Beckham. All I lack is a posh trophy wife.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Right on!!! I have seen a clip of the Bulldog Beauty Contest on YouTube. Good luck!!!

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    Thank you for my nomination, you are a good friend!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Zeus said…

    That amount of money makes me sick. No one should make that much in such a short period of time.

    Here's to you winning your contest, Brody! I think you're a shoe-in.

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    UMMMmm Brody...not to be too forward or anything...but...hmmm...how can i put this without sound ing desperate...I , MJ , am Hot...and single...(that is unless Dudley suddenly proposes....then sorry...)..but if that doesnt happen...I am here for you stud...

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    If you do manage to land one of those $250 million contracts, please don't forget to tithe to the ministry.

    Good luck in the beauty pageant!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brody - I am an English Petite Pug hence I can be your POSH. heee Aine

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    How does he fit 1 million kibbles in his wallet?

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     

Post a Comment

<< Home