Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wii Problems



These new nylabones sure taste funny. Although, they do have a handy bracelet so you don't lose it, but that'll just make it harder to bury.

My folks kept swinging their nylabones around too - it was kinda annoying - like they were about to throw it... but when I tried and chase it, they acted like I was crazy. Ummm, yeah - I'm not crazy.

My folks, on the other hand... definitely a Wii bit crazy.

Brody and the Wii

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said…

    Silly humans. Swinging that thing around and then acting upset when you try to grab it. Who knows what they are thinking?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    that is probably the most expensive nylabone that they make!!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    I hear that some of the humans go so Wii crazy, they throw the bones through the TV screen. Watch out.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Casey said…

    Sorry to post this here but I couldn't find an email address. This blog is listed on my site. Can you give me a shout via email and tell me how to contact you? don't want to write a long message here in the middle of comments about something else.

    Thanks in advance,
    Casey@Animal-Internet.com

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Alix&Art said…

    gosh..i am pretty new here.u really have a very cute bulldog! i love bulldogs and i own a french bulldog too...nice blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home