Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Apes and Bullies















Ok I've seen plenty of Bullies with Hairless Apes as owners (or slaves, how ever you look at it) But James the Bulldog is lucky enough to have a HAIRY ape Best Friend named Pan-kun. Pan-Kun the Chimp and his trusty side kick James the Bulldog have plenty of adventures together romping around in Japan! check out James' killer back pack... perhaps I've started a trend
...

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Oh, how I long for a pet chimp ...

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They were fun to watch, Brody

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger WinstonBerry said…

    Hi Brody! Winnie and I love your blog! You're adorable!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Balboa said…

    I want a pet chimp dude!

    Frenchie Kisses,
    Balboa

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    I need my own chimp. Ronald Reagan had one and he got to be president. Imagine what I could be if I had one?

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Forest Dogs said…

    That furry-ape friend was great... we'd like a friend like that!

    Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

    Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

    Please join!

    Thank you.

    Second
    Blogblast for Peace
    6th June 2007


    (If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!)

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Dude,
    You have a preeminent position in the latest Pappy Production music video. Whatta Casanova.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home