Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's a Good Day in Dogville



This weekend started off well. Here's Chester, the new bulldog on the block. I met up with him for a morning wrestling match at the local park. When we were introduced he was only 4 months old and it was really easy to submit him. He's now 6 months old and he's as big as I am! Looks like his dad has been giving him a little extra kibble.



Check out the rest of my photos with Chester

Then, I headed to my monthy Bulldog Meet up in Santa Monica to chill with the rest of my bulldog homies. A couple miniature humans came too. The little ones always have Cheerio flavored hands. -- talk about finger lickin' good.


I played for hours. My favorite game was "Steal the frisbee from the kids".



Here is a link to all of my photos in Santa Monica. I can't wait until next month's meet up when we all go to the beach --woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home