Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yappy Berf Day

You know, it may be the wrinkles... but I only just turned a year old. Still, you'd think that someone with as much knowledge and experience as I have would deserve more than just one lousy cupcake. I know, I know, it's a 'toy' and so it would probably last any 'normal' dog weeks and provide hours and hours of fun. But, c'mon, honestly... its only gonna take 10 minutes to demolish this thing.

I will give you my poker face. Think I'm bluffing?





YEeahh, now THATs what I'm talkin' about. A peanut-butter-turkey cake with yogurt-kibble-carrot topping!! NICE!

Nothing like a check-raise.

11 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, Brody, birthdays are never what they are cracked up to be....although I do think you should have gotten SEVEN cupcakes if dog years are really 7 to one of ours.............

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Happy birthday, Brody!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    Happy Birthday Brody!!!

    I really like the button you made me. You will have to tell me how to post it on my blog.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Hey Thanks Everybody!

    Bismarck - no worries, pal, I'll write up a tip-sheet for you tonight.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    Happy Birthday! I bet you would love one doofus face dog named Tanner, he will last longer than that cupcake! I will send him right away...

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Thanks Joe - although the next A.R.F. boot camp session doesn't start for another month or so - so hold on to him for a few more weeks. Tell him to practice his war face.

    And Bismarck - I've scribbled out some directions on how to post buttons. Click here
    to download the word doc.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    Thanks for the info Brody, I will give it a try.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Brody! Wrinkles don't matter... you are as young as you feel. I should have demanded a cake for my first birthday too. I only got one little cupcake. Thanks for visiting me!

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Belated Happy Yappy Berf Day, Beautiful Brody.
    You are so lucky to have such loving parents and grandparents. But they're luckier to have you as their baby with all the joys you give them.
    Love, Lola Ami

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brody,
    Yes, you know who is the cool person who gave you that 1 cupcake for your berf day. Hope you enjoyed it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home