Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Long Beach Bulldog Beauty Contest

There were plenty of beauty queens that requested personal bullyguards (since lots of humans attempt to squeeze their cheeks and rumps) so I got decked out in my security shirt and shades for this year's Bulldog Beauty Contest.

Good thing I had plenty of other security troops to accompany me since there were over 300 bullies in need of protection. Some of our undercover agents disguised themselves as "Starbucks Lattes". I had a the A.R.F. (Armed Revolutionary Forces) "Special Artillery Unit" present in case the humans got too unruly. We also outsourced some muscle from the SoCal Bull's Angels Gang. (Thanks Dudes!)

Over all the day went well and Bunny (Miss Long Beach) was crowned as this year's Bully Queen. Home town advantage I suppose.

Click here to check out the pics of my day.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brody,
    You are definitely the winner in my mind!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    Looks like the day was a big success. You look way cool by the way.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    that button is the BEST, my mom even figured out how to use it. I will look at your pictures later but for now I just wanted to say thanks for the cool button!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Awe shucks, thanks Grandma!

    Hey Joe! No problem man.

    Bismarck - You're Next!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger srspacemonkey said…

    looking good b-dog! looking real good....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home