Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bay Watch

After last weekend's security detail, it was time for some fun and relaxation. Mom and Dad took me to the Long Beach Dog Zone where i chased after tennis balls, got my coat all sandy and a much needed tan.

I had to be careful and not chase the tennis ball too far into the surf since I didn't see any Pamela Anderson types walking around willing to give snout to mouth resuscitation.

Check out more pics from my day at the beach here.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brody,
    I hope you had fun at Long Beach. See you soon!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Hi Brody,
    It is good to see that you are keeping up with your amphibious training. Thanks for helping Cleveland with his guard duty last week. He's a little wet behind the ears (possibly from slobber), but he's got a fearsome war face. Enjoy the beach, and don't forget the sunscreen.
    Mugsy

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    oh man that water stuff scares the CRAP out of me... you sure are brave!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    Looks like a good time Brody. I don't get to play in the water much living in Kentucky, but the last time I was, Mom put a silly life jacket on me. Didn't care for that much. What was she thinking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home