Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Office Dog

I'd like to think that I work for my keep and not entirely spoiled. I punctually arrive at work every morning and offer my coworkers an opportunity to rub my belly to start the day right. Then I diligently patrol the halls and sniff out stray snacks. For all this hard work, I get paid in graham crackers which is directly deposited into my Zelda's Wisdom cookie tip jar.



Dogs have come a long way in the work place. It's good to know that Mom's place of work is an equal opportunity employer much like Google where they too have Yoshka and Nickey to represent the canine department.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    My Mom's work is woefully behind the times, they need to get with the canine program!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Balboa said…

    Dude you are so lucky you get to go to work with your mom, I wish I could go help my mom teach. I bet all the kids would read better if I was there.

    Frenchie Cool Snorts
    Balboa

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    You are fortunate to work at such a progressive company. Canines are far more efficient workers than most humans. Give me a rawhide, and I stay 100 percent focused until the task is complete.

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BULL-DOGS ARE VICTORY DOGS !
    Like their ultimate master, Winston Churchill, a (sorts of) bulldog himself and their people's maximum master, they represent a big kick in the World bullies of nazism and fascism. And some Stalinism, as well.
    They are invested in History of liberty and freedom of mankind.
    Yours is a great animal-symbol of beating the weirdoes.
    Great choice.

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello Webmaster

    I have find your this "http://brodysbunker.blogspot.com/ " site in Google your blog is very good i would like to you add my link on your site can you tell me cost for 6 month ?

    i am very interested for link buying in you website

    I wait your reply

    Thanks
    Nagendra singh
    Email:-nagendra.singh275@gmail.com
    Skype :nagendra.link

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fantastic. Wish our dogs were as welcome in our workplace -- there's a warm spot right under my desk where the Husky could curl up...
    - - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Jenna said…

    Looks great! Thanks for sharing the post.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc said…

    It must be so much fun to be in the office and getting some delicious treats from the office staff. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

     

Post a Comment

<< Home