Bull by the Horns

You think you got problems? Try being a bulldog with no nuts.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Doo Wah Ditty - Ditty Dum Ditty Doo!

I was cruising along at the park when suddenly I thought I saw my own reflection - but this time, it wasn't doing what I was doing.
So I was like, 'Come here often?' and she said she just moved here from up north.

Her name is Ruby.

We played chase, rolled around and shared treats. She's a fun chick! It was good to play with someone who knows the same games I do. I think she likes me...
Then again, she might just want me for my treats.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Do not let her feminine wiles separate you from your treats, Brody! Thank you for making such a nice link button to my blog. I like it very much. Peace be upon you.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger the many Bs said…

    She's a cutey pie!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brody! I had so much fun that day that I slept in 'til 2pm the next day! I love seeing my pictures over and over again! Are you going to this tomorrow:

    What: The South Orange County English Bulldog November Meetup

    When: Sunday, November 27 at 3:00PM
    Where: Laguna Beach Dog Park
    Laguna Canyon Road
    Laguna Beach CA 92656
    949-497-0706

    ...My parent's are still thinking about it 'cuz we drove a lot for thanksgiving, but we most likely will go...C'ya soon!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Hey Ruby, Hope you had fun at the Bulldog meet up!
    I decided to stay local that week end --I was still recovering from the Thanksgiving food coma.

    C U around! ;)

    -B

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yah, yah...vat a dawg !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home